– What is changing in the EU policy in raw material securement?
– The Raw Materials Initiative – the EU strategy to ensure a fair and sustainable supply of raw materials from global markets, a sustainable supply of raw materials within the EU.
– EU mining policy-planning framework aimed at “sustainability principle” for mining.
– Funding of raw materials research projects under Horizon 2020 – the philosophy, origins and goals of the funding programme, current activities in this field, as well as outlooks for the future.
– Forward-looking industrial policy to make Europe to raise competitiveness of the mining industry.