A wide variety of networking activities makes this a prime European mining event for building new relationships, meeting old acquaintances and nurturing existing connections. Meet organisations on the forefront of developing mining policies, innovative mining technologies and exciting mining projects in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe.
|DELEGATE ADMISSION TERMS|
|Forum delegate – commercial organisation (14 – 15 June 2017)||€ 600 Euro|
|Forum delegate – NGO or Academic organisation (14 – 15 June 2017)||€ 250 Euro|
|Gala dinner ticket (14 June 2017)||€ 95 Euro|
|Spouse accompanying delegate to the Forum (14 – 15 June 2017)||€ 150 Euro|
|Mine sites visits (16 June 2017)||€ 150 Euro|
- REGISTRATION CUT-OFF DATE- Delegate pre-registration will close on 7 June 2017.
- ADMISSION: Forum organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to delegates who have failed to pay the fee prior to the Forum.
- DELEGATE REGISTRATION TERMS (Forum 14-15 June 2017): Forum delegate fee includes admission to all forum sessions; admission to drinks reception on 14 June; conference bag with the Forum materials; luncheons, coffees; use of simultaneous translation (Serbian and English); online access to post-event Forum materials.
- SPOUSE REGISTRATION TERMS (Forum 14-15 June 2017): The fee includes admission to all forum sessions; admission to drinks reception on 14 June; luncheons, coffees; use of simultaneous translation (Serbian and English).
- GALA DINNER FEE: Includes unreserved seat at a dinner table; entertainment program during the dinner.
- ADVERTISING: All advertisements and inserts must be submitted before 22 May 2017 in accordance with the technical specifications (please enquire).
- PAYMENT: Delegate and exhibitor fees can be paid by debit or credit card (via PayPal) or by Bank Transfer.
- DISCOUNTS: Pay before 15 April 2017 – 10% discount
- CANCELLATION: Cancellations submitted in writing to email@example.com before 1 June 2017 will be subject to 10% administration fee. No refunds will be made after 1 June 2017. At the discretion of the Forum organisers a credit note can be issued in case of cancellation received after 1 June 2017.