MINEX Europe 2017 organisers are inviting Mining Media and Associations to submit media or knowledge partnership proposals before 1 May 2017.
The benefits and options offered to the info partners are explained below.
For further information about becoming media or knowledge partner please read terms below and contact Nikolay Rozanov, Advantix Ltd (MINEX Europe 2017) on +44 207 520 9341 or email@example.com
We are open to partnering with organisations interested in supporting the Forum
- Mining and Geological Associations interested advising on the Forum agenda content and disseminating information about the Forum to their members
- Industry & Trade organisations interested in organising business visits alongside the Forum
- Mining and Business Media interested in providing regular news coverage of the Forum and exchanging advertising
Partnership benefits *
● Complimentary admission of one member of staff representing the partner at the event.
● 50% delegate discount for additional member(s) of staff representing partner at the forum.
● Opportunity for distribution of the partner’s printed materials at MINEX media partners’ exhibition area.
● Partner’s advertising page in the Forum’s catalogue – in exchange for the Forum’s advertisement placement in the partner’s printed (i.e. not electronic format) media.
● Partner’s logo and short company description on MINEX Forum website.
● Complimentary access to the Forum’s materials (including presentations and photographs) after each event.
● Members of trade associations will be offered 10% delegate registration discount at the endorsed events.
● Republishing rights for the MINEX events post-reports and other original content published at Minexforum.com
● Ability to post own content at Minexfourm.com. (The content must be relevant to the geographical regions covered by MINEX Forum events.)
Partners will be expected to
● Provide MINEX organisers with complimentary news subscription (if applicable) for a period of up to 12 months.
● Place one/several* MINEX advertisements in the printed media prior to the forum.
● Place forum’s promotional web banner on partner’s website.
● Enter forum’s details in the partner’s events calendar.
● Send two/three* electronic MINEX announcements to the subscribers prior to the supported event.
● Publish forum report or editorial in the partner’s printed or on-line media.
1. All travel, visa and accommodation expenses shall be borne by the partner.
2. Logos and advertisements must be provided by partner in vector curves in EPS/Illustrator/Corel formats; all fonts must be converted into curves.
3. Link to partner’s website and short 100 words description must be provided by partner.
4. We regret that we are not able to provide delegate lists or send mass e-mails on behalf of partners to the Forum participants. However, partners are welcome to send us additional promotional materials which can be included in the post event reports. The reports are normally published two-three weeks after each event and are exclusive available to the event participants.
*- terms may vary depending on the level of media support provided