About MINEX Europe Forum
The 2nd MINEX Europe Mining & Exploration Forum will be held on 13-15 June 2017 in Belgrade, Serbia.
Organised every year in a different country, MINEX Forum helps to spotlight opportunities in a specific region of Europe. This year MINEX Europe will take place in Serbia – one of the world’s most promising mining hot-spots. By bringing to the region global mining expertise, the Forum aims to help the local Government, Miners and Local Communities to take advantage of the international knowledge gained by other mining regions in developing sustainable and responsible mining industries.
The Forum will offer vibrant platform for dissemination of innovative technologies and promoting investment opportunities for mining and exploration across Eastern, Central and Southern Europe.
We invite to the Forum professionals representing EU-funded mining and technical projects, European and Global mine operators, Practitioners from consulting companies, Equipment suppliers and software providers, Representatives from research institutions and Government agencies, National geological surveys, Banks, NGOs, Media, as well as Academic scholars and Researchers.
Call for speakers
Presentation proposals are invited in the following theme areas:
- Mining policies and benchmarking
- Mining and exploration projects
- Investment and privatisation projects
- Mining finance and investment
- Managing mining technical risks (geological, exploration, mining, processing, environmental)
- Managing non-technical risks (political, social, financial, economic, etc.)
- Responsible mining: SLO practices in extractive industries
- Reinventing mining: the role of emerging technologies in shaping the future mining today
Submit speaker form before 15 May here
Who should attend?
We invite to attend this Forum professionals representing
- European and Global mine operators
- Practitioners from mining consulting companies
- EU-funded mining and technical projects
- Equipment suppliers and software providers
- Representatives from research institutions, Academic scholars and researchers
- Government agencies and Mining ministries
- National Geological surveys
- Banks and Law Firms
- Investors and Private Equity Funds
- Stock Exchanges
Register as delegate here