MINEX Europe offers the opportunity to become an Official Partner to governmental bodies and to international organisations, and to become an Information Partner to media organisations and mining associations.
As an Official Partner of the Forum, government bodies and international organisations can raise awareness of investment opportunities in their jurisdiction and to connect with and promote the interests of the mining and service sectors in their country.
As an Information Partner of the Forum, media organisations and mining assocications will have the opportunity to generate content, meet with potential interviewees, find stories and raise the profile of their brand in the mining industries of Europe.
Sample information dissemination services to be provided by the Information Partner
* Services provided by media partners may vary depending on their capabilities or terms of agreement
- Placement of advertising copy relating to the Forum in print publications issued by the Information Partner
- Placement of the Forum’s promotional banners on the website(s) and email newsletter(s) of the Information Partner
- Listing the Forum in the events calendar on the information resources of the Information Partner
- Electronic mailing of announcements of the Forum to the subscribers of the Information Partner
- Publication of articles and reports about the Forum and provision of published materials for inclusion in the media report issued by the Forum
- Providing the Forum organisers with similar services (participation in events organised by the partner and the opportunity to disseminate information about the Forum).
Sample information services to provided by the Forum organisers to the Information Partner
* Complimentary services listed below depend on the level of support provided by the Information Partner
- Complimentary participation of one representative of the Information Partner in the Forum on 25-26 June 2019
- Complimentary participation of one representative of Information Partner in the Gala Dinner
- A 50% discount on participation in the Forum for additional Information Partner representatives (excluding Gala Dinner)
- Opportunities for the distribution of printed materials at the exhibition organised alongside the Forum (offered to Information Partners who are providing email marketing services)
- Placing the Information Partner’s logo and a brief profile (up to 100 words) in the Forum programme
- Placement of the advertising module of the Information Partner in the Forum programme (offered to Information Partners who have published Forum advertising copy in their print publications)
- Complimentary access to the online Forum materials, including slides, forum photos and videos
Terms of Partnership
- All travel, visa and accommodation expenses associated with participation in the Forum shall be borne by the Partner.
- Th Partner will be assigned an individual space or table for the distribution of the printed materials on at the exhibition venue.
- Logos and advertisements must be provided by partner in vector curves in EPS/Illustrator/Corel formats; all fonts must be converted into curves.
- A link to the Partner’s website and a short description (max. 100 words) must be provided by Partner.
We regret that we are not able to provide delegate lists or send mass emails on behalf of partners to the Forum participants. However, partners are welcome to send additional promotional materials which can be included in the Forum’s post-event report. The report is published two weeks after the Forum on the homepage of the Forum, and is very popular and widely read by the Forum participants.
For further information on partnership, please contact: